Wednesday, February 22, 2017
|I just like coffee...|
- Professionals proofread their words before they print, email, message, or post them.
- Professionals don’t use high falutin vocabulary to sound smart.
- Professionals spell check and grammar check their work.
- Professionals use 5+ sentence paragraphs:
- Main idea
- Detail #1
- Detail #2
- Detail #3
- Professionals have an eye forward. They are preparing for their futures in higher education, the workforce, as engaged citizens, or all of those roles.
- Professionals practice the highest level of etiquette at all times both offline, online, and inworld. They are courteous, deferential, and encouraging to others.
- Professionals collaborate with colleagues on a global scale. They are at home with synchronous as well as asynchronous communications.