Monday, February 2, 2015

Frank's Elite Nominated in Four Categories for the Prestigious AVI Choice Awards

Frank'sElite Jazz Club have been nominated in 4 categories.  After being informed of the nominations, owner Nanceee Sinatra said to her employees, "I am humbled by how our community views us.  I can only say how proud of I am for the accomplishments we have made and to have you a part of this amazing experience.  Your loyalty, hard work and efforts has made us what we are and I am eternally grateful. Regardless of what happens from here, we are all winners.  It has been my privilege to ride on this journey with you.
Love,
Nanceee"


Frank's Elite Jazz Club is nominated for:

  • FAVORITE JAZZ CLUB
  • FAVORITE LIVE MUSIC
  • FAVORITE FORMAL VENUE
  • FAVORITE VENUE, SR
Voting will begin on February 2 and continue through February 23 at 5pm SLT. Winners will be announced at the AVI Choice Awards on February 28 at 1pm SLT.

technorati tags:

No comments: