Sunday, November 24, 2013

I jumped another stone this weekend!

Photo by Ian Shane

As many of you know, I am on a journey across a wide stream.  This weekend, I jumped another stone across that stream on my way to the other side.  I am on a journey to a terminal degree in Education specializing in Educational Technology.  While there is plenty to be done, I pause this week to celebrate with my friends in RL and in SL.  This is a milestone that I never thought I would pass, and if you knew me in 2004 you would have agreed with the team of doctors from a very good university hospital that I would never be anything but a vegetable if I survived.  The thought of getting this far literally brings tears to my eyes. I have held down more than one job at a time, I have lived alone, I drive a car, and I am earning a PhD in Educational Technology.  So celebrate with me! Connect with me inworld or on Twitter and tell me how you are celebrating!

technorati tags:

No comments: