Thursday, February 11, 2010

Like Nike Said, Just Do It!



Just found this as my heart is breaking. A friend's youngest son died last night of an unknown cause. She and her two remaining sons have been hospitalized until the cause is determined. Her oldest son was involved in a cycle accident not too long ago. He has brain damage and is in a hospital. I took her and our mutual friend on a cruise a few years ago when she was diagnosed with MS. My heart breaks for her and I wonder, how much is one person to bear?

This video distracted me for a bit. Maybe it will distract you too...

2 comments:

LifeLongLearner said...

My heart aches for your friend's family and you. With love and prayers for comfort during this time.

Mark Walker said...

Thanks for the distraction. My thoughts went to you and your friends as I read your piece