Monday, July 6, 2009

Welcome Nik into the world!

I haven't been around much lately. This guy is the reason. He is the grandson of my very good friend. Welcome Nikolai Shaw Dabrowski, here hours old. I have moved into his household, we celebrated his arrival and the engagement of the household's other daughter. Things are bit crazy here. My desktop is not set up and the laptop isn't doing Second Life for me. Major Sigh. The son in the householed begins college in August, so there will be more adjusting as new mom & infant take over his room....more sighs.

2 comments:

Downes said...

Welcome to the world Nik. Congratulations to you and your entire family on a successful arrival.

LifeLongLearner said...

Welcome precious Nikolai!---Thanks for the update on your life filled with SIGHS!--Blessings