Saturday, April 25, 2009

Connecting Innovators

The Connecting Innovators: 2009 Innovation Showcase Online is coming up on May 15, 2009. The conference starts at 11:00am Australian time. Which in Durfftime (my favorite timezone) is actually Thursday at 9:00pm.
The great thing about this conference, besides being free professional development, is that one of my favorite educators is presenting!
Anne Mirtschin, Hawkesdale P12 College is presenting first on the topic of Flat Classroom Walls / 21st Century education. Anne is a commerce teacher in a small rural school near Western Victoria. She is an internationally known, innovative educator on the cutting edge. I'm sure her presentation will be top rate - don't miss it. To register for this professional development, go to http://www.trumba.com/calendarsknowledgebank?trumbaEmbed=view%3Devent%26eventid%3D83629465


Photo courtesy of Darren Hester available at http://www.flickr.com/photos/36045027@N00/2329201379 covered under a Attribution-Noncommercial 2.0 Generic Creative Commons license.

1 comment:

murcha said...

Hey, Durff. How very, very kind of you to write this post. It is much appreciated and you do me far more justice than I deserve. You are such a great networker and I can still remember joining in one of the edtech sessions and meeting you for the first time. Our paths keep crossing and I love connecting with you. One day I hope I can meet you face to face.