Thursday, March 26, 2009

Virtual Worlds Best Practices in Education Conference

Anyone else remember the great time we had at this conference? They're doing it again! This conference will be hosted by Rockcliffe University Consortium and information is posted at VWBPE09 and VWBPE09Wiki.
This year's conference is March 27th to March 29th in the virtual world of Second Life. I find this conference so important than I took off work to attend this free PD event inworld the whole time. I do hope they give us a good long lunch & dinner break though!!
This is THE event to attend. Whatever you have to do, get yourself over to SecondLife and get an avatar tonight!! Do not be let wondering ... be involved! Last time it was crowded! I'm excited already - what shall I wear.....

technorati tags:

No comments: