Saturday, August 23, 2008

Thank God for Tech Tools!

Stephanie Sandifer wrote a post about the tech tools she is using at the beginning of this schoolyear at her blog, Change Agency.
This was my response:
I have been neglecting my blog while I prepare for the beginning of school, doing more than one job at a time in overly warm buildings.
I use Google Docs for lesson plans, course planning with others, spreadsheets for student lists, my schedule, & library lesson plans, Skype (the principal actually found me on Skype last night and could he have awoken me to ask a question I have no doubt he would have done so!), blogs for kids, jumpcut to edit youtubes for on those blogs, a wiki for our faculty pages, and twitter via twhirl to scream out frustrations now and again. Oh and Meebo to keep in contact with our IT guy who was about 250 miles away last week (his family is happy to have him home now). Whew! Is it Labor Day yet?


Photo courtesy of emma.c taken on January 21, 2oo8 available at http://www.flickr.com/photos/7262596@N08/2207748365 covered under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 license.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Teacher tube.com seems be alos popular thse days too, getting very big.
mike
www.gamingkrib.ccom