Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Look to the Horizon


I was cleaning today - unusual as that is. I found a familiar poem that I just had to share again. This was posted by the author last year.

My heart is on the horizon
squinting into the sun
wondering where we're going
and just what we've just begun!

My heart is on the horizon
as we forge ahead like a herd of turtles
A better day lies ahead
if we'll work to jump the hurdles.

The hurdles loom in our minds
and in the hearts of men.
Link arms with giants
and put your heart on the horizon again.



Reference: Davis, V. A. (April 12, 2007. A Heart for the Horizon: Horizon Project 2007 Kicks off Tuesday. Retrieved June 17, 2008, from Cool Cat Teacher Blog Web site: http://coolcatteacher.blogspot.com/2007/04/heart-for-horizon-horizon-project-2007.html
Note both photo and poem are directly from Vicki.

No comments: