Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Alone in the Crowd


Ever feel totally alone even though you are in a crowd of people? I learned this evening of a friend's illness. Suddenly, my own health challenges seemed totally insignificant. I have not gone where she has gone. I am not as brave as she. I felt like I was sitting still watching life fly by...
I have no words to express how my heart cries for you. I pray you find His healing and comfort. I pray I am humble enough to remember I am insignificant.

Technorati Tags:

Photos at BurningWell.org, Yankee's Stadium Crowd and Trainspotting, Perth Railway Station

1 comment:

colleenk said...

Oh my gosh, Lisa. So sorry to hear that. I will keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers. You have reminded me yet again not to waste a single day. Thank you - I needed that.