Saturday, January 19, 2008

Connect the Dots

Most amazing conversation came to me yesterday! A faculty member at my school came into the library (where they hide me) and excitedly told me about his new blog. He preaches at a local church and he started a blog to organise that. In the first week, several members visited and commented. Most remarkable, however, a grandmother in his congregation commented twice! He was so excited!
To me the demonstrative factor is that he started the blog because he was ready to use a web2.0 tool in order to get a specific job done. Note that I had nothing to do with this at all. I love it!
Shouldn't we all be searching for the most effective way to get tasks done?
Technorati Tags:
Photo by Jeff Kubina at http://www.flickr.com/photos/95118988@N00/120536705/

No comments: