Monday, October 22, 2007

Another @@@#@%@ Meme

Rules

1. You are to copy the rules at the start of your post.

2. You are write, in 150 words or less the story of ‘Your Inspirational Teacher’ from your school days.

3. Name and link 4 other bloggers and leave them a comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

4. Tag your post ‘myinspiration’

Here: I have no inspirational teacher (I did, but I want Simon to suffer).

4 Bloggers: (top four in twitter this morning)

Lisa Parisi

Susan Sedro

Simon Brown

Dianne Krause

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

Kristin Hokanson said...

The problem my dear friend is that you ALWAYS play the game :)
I was the one who ALWAYS broke the chain letter in school, nothing ever happened to me by breaking it!!!!
Glad I wasn't tweeting this am
hee hee hee