Saturday, September 8, 2007

Bookmark Meme

Yes, I've been tagged, even though directions to comment on my blog were not followed....and I struggle to teach following directions in k12....sigh...
Here are the rules:
1) Once you've been tagged, link your most recent bookmarked pages back to your blog
2) Name the tag that you have used so others can access the links easily in a blog post
3) At the end of your post, tag 6 people and list their names, linking to them.
4) Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they've been tagged.
So what have I bookmarked on del.icio.us lately?
Piknik
Audival
Brighton Primary School
Gates' Web 2.0 Intro TiddlyWiki
Deep Web Resources
These are not chronological, but the more interesting recent ones.
I tag (& if you have been tagged, please pass the tag along)
Simon
Cyndi Danner-Kuhn
Kevin
Susan Meech
Ms.Tina
Parisi
Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

SMeech said...

I am flattered that you tagged me... however it is Scott Meech. Either way I appreciate the tag!

Tina said...

I too, am honored! I am passing this on! I look forward to checking out your links! Ms. Tina