Monday, August 6, 2007

I hate meme's

But two people actually followed the directions, so since I ignored all those who tagged me improperly, I feel obligated to Cathy and eve:
The rules are:
1) Post these rules before you give your facts
2) List 8 random facts about yourself
3) At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
4) Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know theyĆ¢€™ve been tagged
-I am a redhead
-i grew up across the river from where will richardson lives
-i attended a quaker boarding school in high school
-i went to music camp when i was 16
-i have been to 8 other countries
-i do not speak spanish
-i do not ride in a horse n' buggy
-i am american and I listen to hillsong

I tag: (if you have been tagged, pass it on to someone else) Christian Long, Graham Stanley, Ken Rodoff, Julie Lindsey, Aaron Smith, Nick Noakes,, Evan Scherr, Karen
Janowski

2 comments:

Cathy Nelson said...

I figured you would hate the meme thing. Thanks for following through and and saying that I actually followed the directions! It's the FIRST time EVER that I'd been tagged, so i did it just so I could say i had. 2 of my 8 have actually done it--you and Diane Hammond. Thanks again!

eve said...

thanks lisa
love the blog
eve