Wednesday, June 6, 2007

That new thing per week...

Not what I had in mind, but is it ever? While teaching yesterday the digital dwarf struck too! The school machines couldn't download Photostory, like I thought. We had to use something else and fast!
I literally learned Windows Movie Maker in 3 minutes - enough to show a student how to use it. I think it was valuable enough a lesson watching me learn on the spot. We want our students to be able to do that exact thing and a lot better than I ever could.
That student's lite up and he is probably an expert by now! How will I ever engage him today?
Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

C. Nelson said...

Hey Durff--why couldn't the PS be downloaded. Was it because of Media Player's upgrade??

Durff said...

The server we have has security things on it so only the administrator can download.