Monday, June 18, 2007

Pageflakes

I must be more excited about NECC 2007 than those who actually get to attend! I set up a pageflakes to collect everything about NECC, if it works.
I'm looking forward to the podcasts, the blogs, and any other virtual way I can attend next week! I may not make the Edubloggercon virtually, but I do plan on bugging attendees after that.
Because my gender appears not well represented virtually, I will again call attention to this lack of balance, ask how will we deal with it, and warn Miguel to remove all knives from his house (just in case!)
Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

Jennifer K. Lubke said...

This is the answer I've been looking for since seeing all the blog feeds that Steve Hargadon set up! I was trying to figure out a way to organize my feeds, AND I've been meaning to learn Pageflakes. Now I can do both.

Thank you for posting this idea.