Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Best Buy Bag Fun!

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Dr. Seuss, 1904-1991
This is loosely paralleled on the Seuss poem and Julie's post
One blogger
Two blogger
Red blogger
Blue blogger.
Black blogger
Orange blogger
Old blogger
New blogger
This one has
a little bag.
This one has a little tag.
Say! What a lot
of bloggers there are.
Yes. Some are red. And some are blue.
Some are old. And some are new.
Some are sad.
And some are glad.
And some are very, very bad.
Why are they
sad and glad and bad?
I do not know.
Go ask your dad
Today is gone. Today was fun.
Tomorrow is another one.
Every day,
from here to there,
funny things are everywhere.
Technorati Tags:
View blog reactions

6 comments:

Goodson said...

I'm one of a growing group (two people) who are refusing the Best Buy bags! Why does every conference attendee need a bag large enough to hold the entire pitching staff of the Atlanta Braves? Join us in our fight!

Julie Lindsay said...

Great!!! I am sitting in the keynote panel session about creativity....and checking my RSS. Thanks for picking up on my ideas....I love Seuss.....what fun!

Rachel Boyd said...

Very entertaining... well done :)

Simon said...

You's a crazy lady Durff, but you do make me laugh.

Durff said...

Shhh! Don't tell anyone! And it was Julie who posted this poem first

Durff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.