Saturday, April 21, 2007

Simply Successful Secrets

Thanks Miguel, here I thought I had some time to figure out the pinging on technorati but no....you tagged me on the 13th no less. I will get you back. Sigh.

List the top 5 to 10 things that you do almost every day that help you to be successful. They can be anything at all, but they have to be things that you do at least 4 or 5 times every week. Anything less than that may be a hobby that helps you out, but we are after the real day in and day out habits that help you to be successful.

1. Pray
2. Check email.
3. Read RSS aggregator.
4. Post homework in advance on at least one blog. (I have 3 at blogmeister)
5. Set aside time to blog on my blog. Don't always get there, but the time is scheduled.
6. Correct papers in at least one bin (each class has one bin).
7. Clean off my desk before I go home.
8. Make my bed. Just makes me feel better.
9. Listen to music and do nothing else for ten minutes.
10.Leave myself notes....with email, Jott, Yackpack, Evoca, my calendar online, to whatever I am closest. I have to at my age.
And the pinging still is not updating technorati. Aarrg. I tag George Siemens, Chris Craft, Aaron Smith, Jennifer Madrell, & Julie Lindsay. The original post was found at Thea Westra's Blog
Technorati Tags:

No comments: