Saturday, February 10, 2007

For such a time as this...

Our pastor gave a great sermon last Sunday. He is really on fire for serving Jesus. It is, therefore, no surprise that he works part-time and donates his time as a pastor. He reminded us that we are created by our Lord for such a time as this. There is the story of Esther to illustrate this. Even I have been created for such a time as this one. Am I, therefore, doing what He wants me to be doing? Is being one of the few faculty members from my school applying Web 2.0 tools in my classrooms right now what He wants me to accomplish? I just saw an amazing video by 4th grade. We could use this Skypecasting to include a student at our school. I have forwarded the video link to my administration. Hopefully, they will see the value and hopefully it's not too far in the school year to put this into practice....Watch what I mean
http://www.arisleyschool.org/Inclusion.mov

No comments: