Saturday, December 30, 2006

Wiki Project Ideas

I need your help! I want to generate a list of topics for 7th grade to develop wikis. For example, the Civil War, cell division, solving for the variable, King Solomon, weird things like this. We want to apply the wiki skills we have learned to help us all study other courses better. I just need topics from Science, History, Bible, & Math that they will cover this spring (Jan. - May). Comment on my blog here with ideas, email me, or Meebo me (see the widget on the blog?).

1 comment:

janice said...

Hi! I just read about your interest in wikis from Ed Warkentine's blog. Lots of time has passed since then and you may not need any suggestions, but I thought I would send this anyway. I have created a web page that might be helpful with info about wikis at

http://jfriesen.net/profdev/literacies.html

I would love to hear about what you are learning and how it is working for you. I work in an elementary school, so it is a little different than middle school, but I am very interested.

Janice