Monday, March 27, 2017
Be sure to join us in the virtual world of Second Life for the conference that spans the globe, time zones, and technological abilities. It's gonna be loads of fun - so be sure to register and show up!
Posted by Lisa Durff at 2:52 PM
Sunday, March 26, 2017
Sunday, March 19, 2017
Sunday, March 12, 2017
Sunday, March 5, 2017
Sunday, February 26, 2017
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
|I just like coffee...|
- Professionals proofread their words before they print, email, message, or post them.
- Professionals don’t use high falutin vocabulary to sound smart.
- Professionals spell check and grammar check their work.
- Professionals use 5+ sentence paragraphs:
- Main idea
- Detail #1
- Detail #2
- Detail #3
- Professionals have an eye forward. They are preparing for their futures in higher education, the workforce, as engaged citizens, or all of those roles.
- Professionals practice the highest level of etiquette at all times both offline, online, and inworld. They are courteous, deferential, and encouraging to others.
- Professionals collaborate with colleagues on a global scale. They are at home with synchronous as well as asynchronous communications.